“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO… At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you with valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- Increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting your business’s financial side more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- An enhanced understanding of your business’s financial side, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- An expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- A specialist will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- Enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- Tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- Assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- Better cash management.
- A dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- The development of accounting procedure manuals.
- Implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- Analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.